155 Federal St,
Wiscasset, ME 04578
View their website
Average Base Cost: $25,000
Our average base cost for a Marianmade wedding is calculated by figuring a 125-person guest list on a Saturday evening using a food/beverage price of $100/pp. Entertainment, flowers, additional decorations and rentals, transportation, and photography are not included. Price is rounded up to the nearest thousand. Gratuity and sales tax included.
*Prices subject to change
How it breaks down:
Facility Rental Fee: $8,800 for exclusive weekend use of the property
- Exclusive use of their 13-acre farm from Thursday through Sunday
- Waterfront ceremony site with bench seating for 140 guests
- Use of the Lavender Drying House, a 2,000 sf single-floor barn
- Trolly transportation for guests to and from the farm on the wedding day
- Handcrafted farm tables seating 140
- Stone patio overlooking the Sheepscot River
- Bridal dressing cottage, adjacent to barn and ceremony site
- Designated space for 20’ x 20’ catering tent
- Fire pit with adirondack seating
- Three indoor guest bathrooms
- On-site filed parking for 50 vehicles (satellite parking for more)
- ADA-approved handicap-accessible facility
- Bose Sound Dock 10
- Rolling fields for additional tenting and yard games
- Cafe lighting
Vendors: There is a list of preferred vendors to choose from. You are required to select a wedding planner from their list as well.
Space Type: Inside/Outside
Size: The barn and outdoor ceremony site comfortably seat 140 people, but with tenting they are able to host weddings of 200+ people, with prior approval.
Bridal Suite: Yes
How Will Grandma Get There? Marianmade Farm is approximately 1 hour from the Portland, ME airport. There are several hotels within a 3-mile radius of the venue for you and guests, such as the Sheepscot Harbour Village & Resort and Cod Cove Inn.
Party On! Since the property is yours for the weekend, events may go as late as you want.
Marianmade is a working lavender and flower farm located on the Sheepscot River just outside Wiscasset. In addition to the lavender drying house where your reception would take place, there is a waterfront ceremony location and acres of grounds to use.
Woman Getting Married Says:
Brides love how secluded this venue feels, yet the proximity to hotels in town makes it super convenient as well. Since Marianmade Farm was founded as a working lavender and flower farm the landscaping on the property is gorgeous, and the original owner of the farm, Michelle Peele, is also one of the preferred floral designers, offering freshly cut flowers from the property for your wedding. This unique Maine wedding venue should definitely be on your must-see list if you’re looking in the area.
Click here to learn more about my wedding venue review process.
Discover more wedding venues here, or ask about our custom wedding venue search.